After completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- analyze qualitative data corpora to identify main information;
- build intersection between different data sources;
- understand organizations, their main elements, and their attitudes;
- understand the different types of change and how they can be managed;
- recognize drivers, barriers to change, and strategies to overcome the barriers;
- critically reflect on and analyze organizations, in order to be able to implement change management.