The summer school will take place at the Polo Zanotto at the University of Verona (Viale Università, 4 – 37129 Verona).
The Polo Zanotto is located in the “Veronetta” district of Verona, located at the left shore of the river Adige and close to the city-centre (10 minutes by walk).
In the nearby there are hotels and B&B that offer numerous possibilities for accomodation.
The city of Verona is an enchanting place, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO because of its urban structure and architecture.
How to reach Verona
Verona Porta Nuova, or Verona Porta Vescovo Railway Station, on the Milano-Venezia line. For timetables check the Trenitalia website
Verona city centre is about 12 km from Verona airport (Valerio Catullo), 126 Km from Venice airport (Marco Polo), 150 Km from Milano-Linate airport, 116 km from Milano Bergamo airport, 140 from Bologna airport and 202 km from Milano Malpensa airport.
- VERONA AIRPORT Valerio Catullo: http://www.aeroportoverona.it/passeggeri_t5/
- VENICE AIRPORT Marco Polo: http://www.veniceairport.it/
- VENICE TREVISO AIRPORT A. Canova: http://www.trevisoairport.it/en/
- MILANO LINATE AIRPORT : http://www.milanolinate.eu/it
- MILANO MALPENSA AIRPORT: http://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/it
- BOLOGNA AIRPORT G. Marconi: http://www.bologna-airport.it/it/?LN=EN
- MILANO BERGAMO AIRPORT Orio al Serio: https://www.milanbergamoairport.it/en/
The VERONA AIRPORT is connected to the city centre via bus (https://www.aeroportoverona.it/en/transport/aerobus.html)
Moving around by bus
You can use buses to move around the city or to reach nearby places. For further information about routes, timetables and connections, check the “Azienda Trasporti Verona” website (https://www.atv.verona.it/Atv_Verona_home_page_EN)
Taxi service in Verona
Check the website: https://radiotaxiverona.it/en/